Monday, November 16, 2009

16

Know what's weird?

The more stuff I do and the busier I stay and the crazier life gets...THE MORE ENERGY I HAVE!!!!!

I mean, I woke up and did work and then went to work and did work and then I ran around and did some work before heading over to more work to do some more work. (There was a small break in there for turkey and brie with apples, nomnomnomnomnomnomnom.) And after all that work (which frankly, really should be called something else because my job is so fun/ridiculous it often feels like anything but) I spent a solid 27 minutes cursing the MTA, which was probably the only life-sucking force of my day, and then had rehearsal which was SO FUN.

Rehearsal tangent...it's like the 3 year hiatus I took was the best possible thing and any talent I may have had just marinated and cycled through my system because I suddenly feel so much more...capable? Is that possible? It's so weird and also SO COOL. I'm saying so a lot in this entry. Is that ok? I don't know. Last time I acted I just felt so disconnected and trapped. Like I was standing on the wrong side of a glass wall. I could SEE where I needed to be, I just couldn't get there. And this time? No wall. Just lots of trusting myself and the cast and directors. Crazy.

Anyhoo. So I arrive home and both roomies are here and suddenly, despite the throbbing pain in my feet, severe hunger pains, and knowledge that I SHOULD be ready for bed, I found myself running around the apartment giggling hysterically.

Meanwhile, Sunday, I sat on my butt all day and paid some much needed attention to the DVR and at the end of the day felt more tired than at the start.

Let this feeling be documented. I should do more so I have the energy to do EVEN MORE!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yeah, I'm the same way. Whenever I come home, despite how tired and busy I am, I laugh for a few hours more. It's weird