Friday, November 13, 2009

13.

Today.
Was a day.
It absolutely lived up to being Friday the 13th.

But then today ended and things began to look up considerably. Once again, I'm coming at you live from my blackberry. I'm behaving, I promise. Just enjoying some wine and anxiously awaiting chocolate cake. Before that, there was Cirque du Soleil.

Tomorrow, there will be rehearsal, which is going SO well and is immensely challenging, which is kind of the point. And Sunday? Well, there won't be much of anything.

And then next week will be a hot side of crazy sauce and then the next week will be spent down yonder in the dirty dirty. I'm looking forward to things.

Editor's postscript:
I've just arrived home. I am sitting here in absolute awe of the world around me, and God's uncanny ability to provide never what I want, but precisely what I need. In this moment, I am engulfed in bizarre feelings of gratitude for the Universe's vigilant watch over my feelings and existence. I am exactly where I should be, in a million different ways. I am both humbled and grateful.

No comments: