Thursday, November 12, 2009

12!

Okay.

I thought I left drunk posting behind when I started ignoring my livejournal. (And for those of you who followed me over from livejournal, you know there was an abundance of drunken posts in my early 20s.) I also thought I was still young and hip and fun and could pull off nights that lasted all the way until 1 AM. But no. As a result of last night's escapades, I have been dragging all day. My alarm rang at 7 this morning and I literally felt glued to my bed.

I am officially no longer a spring chicken. And though I can handle my alcohol considerably better than early 20s Alison, I sure can't handle lack of sleep.

That being said, last night was fabulous and absolutely worth a slushy lame blog. The concierges and I descended upon the young, hip, fun Meatpacking District and ate sushi and drank sake and networked. But more importantly, we welcomed one of my Favorite People Alive home from his 9 months of travel 'round the world. He's home, and somehow the world makes sense once again!

No comments: