Monday, May 26, 2008

She's not a girl who misses much. Do-do-do-do-do-do-do. Oh, yeah.

Today's contribution from the (apparently self-appointed) Pun Queen:
While trying to convince my internet to un-firewall itself and download a torrent file I've been looking for (the Xanadu cast recording, if you must know) I found myself (almost completely unintentionally) screeching SEED ME, FEYMOR.

Yikes.

And today's contribution from the Dumbest Girl In the World:
Yesterday morning I awoke to my phone refusing to show me anything but a black screen with the Verizon logo. After panicking as to when I could get in to get it fixed and how much I would have to pay for it and why a nearly new phone was already breaking down and fuming and cursing and generally freaking out, it dawned on me. Perhaps I should plug it in.

Whoops.

No comments: