Saturday, May 17, 2008

And though scary is exciting, nice is different than good.

So. I have to amend my previous post. Crissie and I saw In the Heights last night. And the verdict is...it doesn't suck. Any other year, I would have laughed at the idea of putting this show into the running for much of anything. But the show I saw last night vs. the show I saw in previews prior to its off-Broadway run over a year ago? Worlds apart.

Nomnomnomnomnomnomnom.
(That's me eating my own words. In the Heights has actually matured into a fine, entertaining show.)

Moving along, there are not many things I love more than buying a plane ticket to Charlotte. I click "purchase" and immediately become a trembling child, squealing and giggling and happy all over. However, this week I found something to trump that feeling. A plane ticket to Charleston, coupled with a plane ticket from Charlotte. That's right. One week. My two favorite cities. And a night in Georgetown, to boot.

I need to move my ass to some more auditions. Soon.

No comments: