Tuesday, May 6, 2008

And don't be surprised if I love you for all that you are.

I'm not one for margaritas. So I prepared Cinco de Mayo martinis, instead! And I must say, in terms of bartending skillz, I still got it!








Crissie says hi! And also, nomnomnom.










There's nothing like a night of tacos, martinis, and Phase 10. I felt like a young girl of 20, all over again! And just when I didn't think my good mood could soar any higher, I woke up to discover my federal refund had been dropped neatly into my checking account. So, I did what any responsible girl would do - spent $40 on makeup.
(Ladies. www.eyelipsface.com is having a ridiculous sale. Most things are $1-5. I placed my order 3 hours ago and I'm still squealing with excitement and delight.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you get your makeup yet?? How is it?