Saturday, May 24, 2008

Girl, if you want to make the team. Fake some self esteem!

Ok. I hate to admit this. But McDonald's Sweet Tea?


(Bah-dah-bah-bah-bah.) I'm lovin' it.

I read an article on CNN this morning about a couple who put their child on Ebay.
"Offering my nearly new baby for sale, as it has gotten too loud. It is a male baby, nearly 28 inches (70 cm) long and can be used either in a baby carrier or a stroller." The couple asked for one euro for the child. Officials have now taken the child into custody.

Now, I understand the reaction and am in no way faulting the police, or those who alerted them. And I don't think the couple should have done that. That kid is going to grow into either a terribly oddball complex or will turn out delightfully funny. "Dude. My parents tried to sell me on EBAY. I am AWESOME."

But am I a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad person for finding the whole thing hilarious? Furthermore, for TOTALLY GETTING that it HAD to have been a joke? Ahhhh, people.

No comments: