Friday, November 14, 2008

It's the end of the world as we know it. (And I feel fine.)

I cracked. I've been putting it off for a long time. Actually, I didn't really need it till lately. But even then I didn't want it. And now I've ordered it and I'm stuck with it and my life is never ever ever ever ever going to be the same.

That's right, friends.

I'm getting a blackberry.

Now. Eversince the conception of teh internets I've been a liiiiiiiittle too obsessed with what happens online. There's just so much to do and see and it always just makes my little heart soar to see someone posted such and such on my wall or sent me a someecard or uploaded new pictures or whatever pointless things we do. I knew if I got a blackberry, the world might never see my face again.

But, being that I'm not always in front of a computer and we're heading into the busy season and sometimes people elect to communicate electronically instead of PICKING UP THE DAMN PHONE, bossman said Alison, get a blackberry. So I complied.

If I pay more attention to it than you, you're welcome to smack me around a little bit. Deal?

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

there's a reason they call it crackberry, you know...
i got mine about a month ago, and totally love it. you will too!