Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's enough to drive you crazy if you let it.

I have discovered the secret to healthy grocery shopping: make sure there is a hot doctor floating around the store at the same time as you. (Or,at least a remarkably attractive man, sporting scrubs.)

My heart said Ben 'n Jerry's and pizza rolls. But my basket said spinach and peaches and fat free cheese.

In other news: 9 to 5: The Musical has made its casting announcement (Stephanie J. Block, Megan Hilty, and ALLISON JANNEY!!!!!!) and set its dates. Needless to say, before I even move out of New York, I'm already planning my first visit back.

2 comments:

Cookie DeSanticle said...

WELL HELLO DOROTHY! Hahaha! OMG I miss you! And you look FABULOUS! And I can't wait to get caught up on your life ... I will have to schedule some internet time to read through some of your blogs especially since I just noticed you are leaving NYC?! Is that true?! I am definitely new to this blogging business so I could use your tutelage ... like how you did that photo montage that keeps changing! Love it! And have NO CLUE! Hahaha! Oh Peace Corps ...! Oh friend ... I miss you and am wishing you all the best! We need to get back in touch! Seeing some of your pics definitely brought back some nostalgia ... seeing some familiar faces. And I just read the KD newsletter from Queens ... wow how things change! Love you friend! And hope to communicate soon!!!! Good luck!

Ole Miss Mom said...

Hey Alison!!
YAY, another blog to read! I love blogs.

YES, with a family of 5 and one income, I have to come up with creative ways to save money! I'm learning...slowly! And if you ever need any tips, just give me a shoutout!! :-)

Good luck with the move back!