Sunday, June 15, 2008

I've known about you for awhile now.



I love the women we're becoming. And I love the fact that we're worlds away from who we once were and completely different from who we thought we would be. I love that we can talk about religion, politics, celebrity gossip, hopes for our unborn children, retirement plans, fears, favorite foods, biggest disasters, and a bijillion other things in the time it takes to finish one bottle of wine. (I love that we now drink wine, but still appreciate Bud Light.) I love that it's not proper BFF time if silly hats aren't involved. I love that I make you proud and you make me smile. I love the memories we have yet to make. (And I love our future houses in Savannah, where those memories will eventually live.)

But mostly, I just love you.

1 comment: