Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Let me begin this post by making one thing very clear: I am NOT an ass girl. I am a pretty eyes or sharp wit or brilliant personality girl. Being of huggable size has taught me not to be too drawn to hard bodies or cut shoulders or perfect legs, as many of my female counterparts will rattle off when you pose the "what do you notice first in the opposite sex?" question.

All that being said, oh my sweet LORD, I was attacked by the hottest ass I have EVER seen on the subway this morning. Mr. Hotass walks on the subway, and like a moth to the flame, my eyes were immediately drawn to how lovely a behind he had. That sweet, sweet derriere then decided to plant itself DIRECTLY in front of me. Mere inches. There it stayed for the ENTIRE train ride. I probably blushed and giggled a lot - I'm not sure. And as the car filled more and more at each stop, aforementioned heavenly booty got closer and closer.

As if Mr. Hotass wasn't enough for my feeble, understimulated brain, luck smiled upon me and boxed me in by 3 other amazingly attractive men. So let's review. One 40 minute subway commute. One perfect butt. And three other veritable Adonises, all making direct contact with various portions of my leg.

I am fully convinced that God was having a LOT of fun with me this morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm commenting so you know I read this. And so you know that I'm not on your "dedicated to the ones I love" list, and I noticed that.
And so you know that heavenly booty is an appropriate phrase, no matter your age. I am certain my grandma said it recently, as well as the 16 year old girl in the grocery store the other night