Sunday, April 20, 2008

You could drive a person craaaazy.

So I wasn't feeling well. Thankfully work was slow and my bosses, benevolent, so I was allowed to leave work early. I made it home safe and sound, donned my favorite hoodie, brewed some tea, chugged some OJ, climbed under my comforter, and prepared myself for all the good tv I missed this week.

And by "good tv," I do of course mean the two shows which make me squeal with oh-so-guilty delight, American Idol (don't you dare judge me) and The Office (shut up, you love it too).

Bad idea, y'all. My poor, overstimulated, sleep deprived pea-brain is not equipped to handle both my imaginary boyfriends in so short a timespan. Hotness overload. Insufficient shame capacity. System has crashed.


Yum-Oh.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

System down, huh?

Time to reboot!