Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blessed is the Fruit of the Loom.

I have several halfway witty posts saved in drafts that I never quite finished. Perhaps one day they'll get done. But then a week and a half of work got in the way and now I'm sitting here staring dumbfounded at my suitcase wondering how to place 2 weeks of life into so small a space.

I can pretty much guarantee you there will be no posts until I've returned. Maybe I'll surprise us all, though.

In the meantime, I am off to Italy to see this one.


























Hey, T...remember that time you WOULDN'T LET GO OF MY HEAD??

Once I get to Italy and we go to Rome and I go to Florence and Cinque Terre and whatever else I feel like doing, Taryn and I will board a plane together to go to Paris and see this one:
(C'est ma cousine, Lexie!)

Alright, y'all. Back to this packing nonsense. Ciao!




No comments: