Saturday, February 21, 2009

She is something all together different, never just an ordinary girl.

People have been telling me for some time now that I look like Lauren Graham. AKA Lorelei, the mom from Gilmore Girls. I even watched a few episodes, and I don't see it. She's smokin' hot, y'all. Apparently it's in the mannerisms, but as I can't really hear and see myself, it's all lost on me.

Well. Was all lost on me. Until Lorelei hit Broadway in Guys and Dolls and this publicity photo hit subway tunnels:

I mean, I guess there is a SLIGHT resemblance. Just can't put my finger on what, exactly.

Hmmmmmm.

This is tricky.

A little help here, please?

There's something, alright.

Oh well. I give up. If you figure it out, let me know.


Oh wait! I've got it! It's the nose! Right???


Awesome. Glad I figured that one out.

(This completely self-indulgent post brought to you by the face that I am FINALLY seeing Guys and Dolls this week and am sosososososososososososososoSOOOOOOOO excited about it.)

3 comments:

Ole Miss Mom said...

Oh, my gosh...there were some I couldn't figure out who was who!! Yup, you look a lot like her! That's so cool! -)

Ole Miss Mom said...

sorry, just looking again..like i thought your photoshopped your face on one of those!! the one with the long hair!! it's the nose, and i think the teeth/smile!

ok, i'll stop commenting now! ;-)

Annie said...

That is the show I saw when I was in town a few weeks ago. I had NO idea who was in it until people started clapping as the actors came on stage. Had to flip through my program to figure it out, lol, what a surprise. You'll love it!