Sunday, October 19, 2008

Only thing I ever could need only one good thing worth trying to be - and it's love. Love.

I find the pieces of you in my dreams
And in the evenings

Spill out the edge of my mind.

Memories of you feel like they're miles wide

It's all I can do to get to the other side
Of these evenings
(Sara Bareilles)

Sigh.
(And that's all I'm going to say about that.)


I think I have a new Sunday afternoon ritual.

I devoured the New York Times while sitting in the park and watching boys play football. Too bad it's getting too cold for so nice a ritual. Oh well. The New York Times part will stick. I hope. It might be nice to form coherent sentences, logical thought, and well-informed opinions.

I tried to take a picture of the pretty fall colors, but my camera phone ain't so good. But it's ok. I'm now going to tell you this is art and I meant for it to look like this...k?

Cool.

No comments: