Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm not gonna go commando in another man's fatigues.

The audition went well. It was supposed to be a 5 minute affair, but true to Alison form, I talked a lot and it took 25. I nailed the monologue to the best of my ability. If I don't get in, I think it will be for lack of experience and not talent. (Wow, hi, full of it much?) I'm still going to be disappointed should I not get this. Sooooooo, I just won't think about it for now. Good plan?

It finally snowed. And it's lovely. (But I hope it's gone before I have to go to work tomorrow afternoon.)

I cannot get over how much I love green beans. And hummus. And red wine. Mmmmmm.

This is the first year I haven't completely dreaded Valentine's Day or made a bunch of horrible Single's Awareness Day jabs.

I'm really looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.

Life's good.

No comments: