Monday, April 6, 2009

If I ever start to think straight, this heart will start a riot in me.

Today is rainy and in the 40s. And my whatever-I've-got-that-keeps-making-me-feel-like-poo is re-attacking and binding me to the couch.

But yesterday was gorgeous. Crissie and I ate burgers, went to Barnes and Noble, and sat our little butts in the park for a few hours. Know what I want more than anything? A football, and someone to throw it to. Don't let my squishy white arms fool you - my daddy taught me how to do a mean spiral.

And then there was gelato.

Mmmm. Spring is ALMOST here. See?








4 comments:

Whitney said...

Hey Allison,
I love reading your blog...your updates are so entertaining. Was that a Five Guys cup in one of your pictures? My boyfriend works for them; keep enjoying the burgers and fries! Happy Easter!
Whitney Wright

Melanie & Konley's blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie & Konley's blog said...

So, are you finally famous? I'm positive I just saw you on Entertainment Tonight...

Congrats!
~Melanie

erica said...

Oh my goodness, I love Zadie Smith. On Beauty is my fave, but White Teeth and The Autograph Man are pretty awesome, too. =) What a great book to read in the sun!