Monday, January 19, 2009

Little shiver, shaking me everyday

This is really immature and tacky.

But there's a pretty good chance it'll make you laugh, so I'm going to elect to share anyway.

There's a (tremendously lovely, quite nice) girl at one of the hotels where I work. Her name is Adeola. Every time I work here, I find myself terrified to call her by name for fear I will slip and call her "Areola." And that would be bad.

In ever so slightly more grown-up news, TODAY IS BUSH'S LAST DAY AS PRESIDENT! HoooooooRAY!

2 comments:

Miss.Misery said...

So I was searching for this one song on Google and your blog came up. The lyrics are 'stranded, without sails and aching heart' and then towards the end it's just 'don't you let me dissolve completely'. I can't find it anywhere else...I think it's called Horse Latitudes? If you find out what the song is called, please just comment after this. Thanks!

AK said...

That's exactly what it's called - Horse Latitudes, by The Noises 10. Great song, fantastic band!